Tele Handler Training (CPCS & NPORS)
By the end of the course candidate will be able to:
- Carry out all pre start, running checks and shut down procedures on a Tele handler
- Operation of machine
- Routine service procedures, maintenance requirements
- Machine stability, the effect of load, size, weight.
- Machine stability, the effect of ground conditions, gradient
- Loading transporter
- Stacking a range of materials
- Carrying out a high lifts.
- Use of a load chart.
Health and Safety Touch Screen Test passed within two years of course commencement
Types Of Course
- We offer both CPCS and NPORS
- Novice Course
- Experienced Operator Training
- Bespoke Training course
- Test Only
How You Will Be Assessed
Assessment through technical test theory and practical.