360 Excavator Training (Tracked & Wheeled) (CPCS & NPORS) Above & Below 10 Tonnes
360 Excavator Course Content
By the end of the course candidate will be able to:
- Carry out pre start checks, running checks and shut down procedures.
- Safely operate the 360 Excavator maximising efficiency and production
- Utilise any anxillary equipment, ie quick hitch
- Become familiar with the machine, in order to carry our routine servicing procedures, and minor adjustments
- Know the limitations of the machine, and capabilities.
- Safety precautions are known and followed
- Work to levels
- Loading of vehicles
Pass Touch Screen Health & Safety within the last two years
Types Of Course
- We offer both CPCS and NPORS
- Novice CPCS Course
- Novice NPORS Course
- Experienced Operator Training
- Bespoke Training Course
- CPCS Test only
- NPORS Test only
How You Will Be Assessed
Assessment through Technical Test theory and practical.